How to Add Images?
Stage 1: Upload image to Ingredientia's servers
- Log onto Ingredientia.
- Using the toolbox on the left hand side, click on Upload File. This will take you to the Upload File page.
- Click on the button Choose File, which will take you to a drop down menu to find the image file on your computer. This should be a .jpg or .tiff file.
- The uploaded file will be seen as a thumbnail on the Upload File screen.
- Click on Upload File and this will save the image to the Ingredientia servers.
Stage 2: Insert file into webspace
- Choose the page where you want the image to be inserted.
- Click the Embedded File icon in the toolbar above the edit box.
- Type in the name of the file, then save the page.
Stage 3: Tweaking the image
- To create a frame, type: [[File:Example.jpg|frame|Image caption]]. This will give a right hand justified image, with a frame and the title "Image caption"
- For more, visit on finessing your image, visit MediaWiki on Images